|Защита персональных данных (english)
|The privacy notice describes the basis on which personal data we obtain from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. For the purpose of the current European Data Protection Legislation, the data controller is the main administrator of EB Meeting® which is
IBS Lateinamerika GmbH
Mr. Peter Gurske
We treat your personal data fulfilling our obligations under the European Data Protection Legislation. By using the EB Meeting® partnering tool and by submitting personal and data to us, you agree to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data in accordance with this privacy notice. If you do not agree with this privacy notice, you must not use the website or submit data to us directly or otherwise.
We may collect the following personal data:
- personal data contained in any communication that you submit to us such as contact person and position within your company, email addresses or mobile numbers
- personal data that you provide to us by filling in the participation forms/ company profiles or submitting other type of information as business intentions or bank account data via conventional or electronic ways of communication
- we may check the information that you provide to us using other sources of information to confirm that it is accurate
- if you contact us, whether through the website or otherwise we may keep a record of that correspondence or phone call
- we may also ask you to fill in questionnaires that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
- your IP address of your computer is automatically logged by our web hosting server. This is used to note your interest in our website
- details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access
USAGE OF THE PERSONAL DATA GIVEN TO US
We may process this personal data to fulfill our legitimate interest, for instance for the purpose of:
- informing you about services provided and events organized by EB Meeting® or IBS Lateinamerika GmbH which might be of interest to you
- providing you with information about special functionalities of our website or any special services or products or related information from other users or cooperation partners, which we esteem to be of interest to you
- providing and personalizing our products or services
- providing you access to the features of our services or the website. We may monitor visits to the website, in order principally, to ensure that it is easy to navigate, identify the areas that are of particular interest to visitors and generally improve the Website and services offered
- ensuring that content and tools of our website are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device
- communicating with you on any matter relating to the provision of EB Meeting® services, dealing with your inquiries and requests, including contacting you if necessary
- carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- processing payments from your company/institution or to your company/institution
- contacting you for your opinion on our services and notifying you occasionally about important events, circumstances, opportunities or developments with regard to our services or the website
- organizing events with other institutions or organizations
After a EB Meeting® partnering event is accomplished we may continue to use and disclose your personal data in accordance with this privacy notice and as permitted by law. However, if you wish us to stop e-mailing or contacting you, please send your terminating request to email@example.com
TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA CAN BE DISCLOSED
Your personal data can, for the legitimate interests and purpose of EB Meeting®, be disclosed
- to other companies, institutions or private persons participating in the same EB Meeting® partnering event as you participate
- to administrators and organizers of EB Meeting® partnering events
- to the employees of IBS Lateinamerika GmbH, Berlin, Germany which is hosting the EB Meeting® projects, website and services
- to selected third parties who may be interested in the products or services or activity you are carrying out
- to regulatory bodies for the purposes of monitoring and/or enforcing our compliance with any regulatory aspects or where required by law, regulation or legal provisions
- to any third party where such disclosure is required in order to enforce our legitimate interests, to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, payment safety and risk reduction
- to third party consultants, contractors or other service providers who may get access to your personal data when providing services to us, including but not limited to IT support services, accounting and tax advise
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you proof your identity to us, you are entitled to:
- request access to your personal and business data
- request correction of the personal and business data that we hold about you
- request deletion of your personal and business data. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of deletion for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request
- request restriction of processing of your personal and business data
- request the transfer of your personal and business data to you or to a third party
- withdraw your consent to process your personal and business data at any time. We then may not be able to provide certain products or services to you.
Please note that these rights may not apply in all circumstances. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within 2 weeks. Occasionally, it may take us longer than one month if your request is complex. In this case, we will notify you within one month of the receipt of your request and keep you updated.
The internet is not a secure medium. Please be aware that communications over the internet, such as e-mails are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered – this is the nature of the World Wide Web/internet. We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control. In cases when you have been allocated a user area/account, this area is protected by your e-mail name and password, which you should never make public. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you to select a strong password and not to share it with anyone. All of our employees and data processors that have access to your personal and business data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
YOUR CONSENT AND MODIFICATIONS TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
By submitting any personal data to us, you consent to the use of these data for the purpose of the EB Meeting® partnering tool as set out in this privacy notice. We reserve the right to amend or modify this privacy notice and if we do so we will edit the changes on the website. It is your responsibility to check the privacy notice every time you submit information to us or participate in an event. Use of the EB Meeting® will signify that you agree to any of such modifications.
WHERE WE STORE AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you are stored by a German hosting company according to the current European Data Protection Provisions. However, data may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Union. Data may also be processed by staff operating outside the European Union who work for us or for one of our suppliers or affiliates, mainly, but not exclusively for the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA SUBMITTED TO OTHER WEBSITES
We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you accessed the third party website using links from our tool or website. We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact the owner or operator of such site if you have concerns or questions.
We only retain your personal data for as long as you have agreed or when it is necessary to us to provide you with our services or fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, reporting or regulatory requirements. The appropriate retention period for personal data may vary, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the probability that you use our services again and the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure.
c/o IBS Lateinamerika GmbH
Mr. Peter Gurske
If you have any questions about the EB Meeting® privacy notice, if you think that the provisions hereof need to be corrected, contradict current legal provisions or, in your opinion, you discover illegal content on this website, we ask you to contact us directly and personally without the involvement of a legal advisor. This is not necessary, since we assure that in the event of justified submission, we will remedy the situation immediately upon first request and remove the questionable content. Therefore, the involvement of a legal counsel is unnecessary. We will strongly object to any costs which the involvement of a legal counsel on your side will cause.